Mittwoch, 28. Februar 2007

"Home Sweet Home" Fiber ATC Swap

These cards are for the "Home Sweet Home" fiber trading card exchange that Tracie is hosting. She will connect a door and three windows in a square configuration with a triangle shaped piece attached to the top to create a house-shaped wall-hanging. Each swap participant will get one house back whereas the other will be submitted to the SEW SOMERSET art magazine special publication. How exciting is that???

Diese ATCs habe ich für den "Home Sweet Home"-Swap gemacht, den Tracie ausrichtet. Sie bekommen noch Ösen in alle vier Ecken, sodass Tracie jeweils eine Tür und drei verschiedene Fenster zu einem Rechteck zusammenfügen kann. Oben bringt sie noch ein Dreieck als Dach an, sodass ein kleiner hausähnlicher Wandbehang entsteht. Jeder Swap-Teilnehmer bekommt dann ein Haus aus getauschten ATCs zurück, während das andere zunächst zur Veröffentlichung im SEW SOMERSET Magazins eingereicht wird. Ist das nicht aufregend???















2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Dagmar, enjoy your blog... I'm also taking part in Tracie's swap, I just posted them as well.

I was inspired by your red 1 inch art squares- you have inspired me to make my own and frame them for the studio.

Regards, Carla

Veleta (Sammy) hat gesagt…

Oh my gosh, it didn't hit me until now that you were the one who made these awesome doors and windows for this swap! I am in awe of them and got my fingers, toes and prayers crossed that I will get one of each!!!

Your work is aweome lady!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...