Samstag, 25. August 2018

Corfu – Korfu - Kerkyra

Ich nehme euch mal mit auf einen Kurzurlaub nach Griechenland.

Ohne große Worte ein paar Eindrücke von der schönen Insel Korfu…

I'll take you on a short trip to Greece. Without big words a few impressions of the beautiful island Corfu ...


Grandiose Landschaft – Grand landscape

corfu1

Lost Places…

corfu2

Wunderschöne Wanderwege - Beautiful hiking trails

Corfu620

Corfu940

Corfu980

corfu3

Korfu Stadt – Corfu Town

corfu4

Das Ionische Meer – The Ionian Sea

Corfu2650

… und gigantische Sonnenuntergänge – …and gigantic sunsets

Corfu2900

2 Kommentare:

Rike Busch hat gesagt…

Wow! Da braucht es wirklich nicht viele Worte! Das Bild vom Esel und der Katze ist ja süß!
LG Rike

Jeanie hat gesagt…

Ever since I saw the Durrells, I realized that Corfu might be a spot I have to put on my bucket list. Seeing all your gorgeous photos does nothing to change that -- in fact, it makes me want to visit all the more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...